Wednesday, February 24

While I was driving home today....

I had to brave the cold today to go to parent teacher confrences, early no less, 10:30, LOL! My brain has a hard time functioning before 11 am and 6-8 cups of coffee;) After a spectacular report from Kenadie's teacher, I was prepared to come home, snuggle in the chair and maybe take a mid morning nap.....yes, I do LOVE nap time. Instead, I found this little snow filled creek and decided I should snap some shots. On another note i've also decided we are NOT getting any more snow this season (did you hear me Mother Nature??) Anywho, here are 2 of my favorites, this tiny icicle hanging on the over bridge, dripping away....and this creek couldn't have been any prettier....well, I guess if it were summer and the leaves were on the trees, with a hint of sunglare...but for winter anyway it was just perfect!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

kate moss February 24, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Just wanted to say thanks for leaving a comment, your so sweet. Love your editing!

It's GOOD to be a follower:)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP