Saturday, February 13

I heart faces...

Photobucket

Ya know when your wandering around on the net, and one blog leads to another and another and another? Well that is how I found this AWESOME site!!! It's called I♥faces, and it's the coolest place in the history of ever!! They post a pic each week and then you get to edit it, how cool! so here is mine...
This is the original...Mom said she didn't like the distracting background and the differnce from blown out to shadow on the face of this cutie pie.
Photobucket

Here is my version...
Photobucket

Now that I'm looking at it, I should have gotten a bit closer to her hair line on the right side, but you get the general idea :)

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND!!! ♥

0 comments:

It's GOOD to be a follower:)

Blog Archive

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP